- شكل صحیح لغات داده شده را در جملات زیر بنویسید . (3)
1) She told her son to be ……………….….. crossing the street . ( care )
2) I can ……………….… finish my work by 5 o'clock in the afternoon. (easy)
3) After a long discussion we ………………… decided to return there.( final )
4) God has sent many prophets for the ………….……. of mankind . ( guide )
5) I accepted their …………….…….to join the tennis club . ( invite )
6) The weather is going to be …………….……. tomorrow . (sun )
“STRESS “ 9- كلمه ای كه از نظر stress با بقیه در هر گروه متفاوت است انتخاب كنید .(1)
1) a) result b) enough c) never d) before
2) a) however b) little c) added d) brother
Pronunciation :10- كلماتی كه از نظر تافظ s یا es با بقیه متفاوت است انتخاب نمایید
1) a) cases b) cooks c) coughs d) rests
2) a) changes b) teaches c) moves d) relaxes
11 -Language Functions - جواب جملات گروه A را از گروه B انتخاب كنید .(3)
// A // // B //
1. How often does Ali have theology? a) I think it's 256.
2. What's his flight number? b) He felt very tired.
3. What time is the film on? c) All, I think.
4. What does Ali do in his free time? d) Twice a week.
5. Why did Ali leave so early? e) Ali's, I think.
6.Where is the public library ? f) After seven thirty.
7. Is this Ali's book or Mina's? g) Biology or algebra.
8. What is he going to study? h) Near the post office.
i) He does many things .
12- متن زیر را با لغات داده شده كامل كنید . (3)
type– movies – choices- unusual – average- channels - viewers
Today there is a television set in almost every house. In some countries, you can choose between as many as forty different -----------------‘some show only a. single -------------------of program - news, sports, music theater or---------------------; most show different kinds of programs, giving the viewers a lot of ---------------------to choose from, "In one country, a recent research showed that the -------------------person spent three and a half hours a day watching television. Housewives were the biggest group of--------------------. they spent an average of about five hours a day watching TV while their husbands were out at work.
13- درك مطلب: جملات زیر را بخوانید سپس جواب صحیح را انتخاب كنید. (3)
1) "Most things are forgotten in the first hour or day after they are learned ,but less is forgotten after a week or so." The above sentence says that …………..
a. we never forget what we have learned.
b. forgetting is slow at first and then it becomes fast.
c. we never forget anything after a week.
d. forgetting is faster right after learning things
2) In many modern countries there are a far larger number of people than there are
jobs for them to fill. In these countries ........
a. it is not difficult to find work
b. workless people aren't found at all
c. workless people usually look for work
d. it is often possible to find work
3) " Four of the forty families found that family life simply could not continue without TV, and they left the experiment."
a . It was easy for all families to continue the experiment .
b. Just four of the families continued the experiment .
c. It was impossible for all the families to continue the experiment .
d. Just forty families could continue the experiment .
14-- متن زیر را به خوانید و به سوالات داده شده پاسخ دهید ( 4)
It was very dark. Two men were walking slowly along a road. Snow was lying on the ground and a cold wind was blowing. They noticed a light behind some trees and soon arrived at a house. A poor old man invited them into a clean room. He seemed a strange man, but he spoke kindly and offered them milk and fresh fruit. The men stayed there until morning. Then the man led them to the nearest village. They wanted to give him some money for his help, but he didn't accept it.
1. What did the men see behind the trees?
2. Did the man give anything to them to eat or not?
3. Did they spend the night in the old man's house?
4. The man who invited them to be his guest, was a/an ................... man.
a) angry b) rich c) stupid d) friendly
5. The old man didn't let them go into his house. a) True b) False